RiskVille release #68
On May 5th, RiskVille deployed release version 2.68 covering 22 tickets. Some of these new features and improvements are:
- Added functionality in Risk Management module around heatmapping and preventive measures and reports.
- Headlines in UW details can be made optional so they can be disabled in printing insurance resumes.
- Client logins cleaned for irrelevant information on client details.
- New endpoint for extracting claims from RiskVille to external BI tools.
- More fields on screens for contacts and insurances can be removed from the screens by “nilling” captions.
- New admin feature for importing clients and prospects.
Should you have any questions about news in release #68 please reach out to email@example.com
Many thanks to those clients that took part in our 5 year anniversay celebrations in Scotland. According to some feedback, this needs to be repeated with less than 5 year gaps 😎
Approaching 4 years anniversary since our first release later in August, RiskVille have this week deployed release #59.